Using the most advanced methods to for complete water damage restoration DFW.
For thorough water damage restoration in the Dallas-Fort Worth, TX area, we will start by removing and discarding padding, which can act as a sponge to trap moisture. Pad samples are taken to make sure a like-quality replacement is used. Any remaining water on the slab or sub-floor is removed, and baseboards and carpeting are treated with a hospital-grade anti-microbial agent to retard the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria. Turbo air movers and commercial-grade dehumidifiers are then strategically placed around the affected areas to maximize airflow and remove humidity. Without these powerful tools, moisture can remain trapped within wall cavities, cabinetry, wood flooring, and carpeting creating a danger for mold, bacteria, and unpleasant odors.
With more than 35 years of experience in the restoration industry, we have assisted thousands of homeowners with water extraction and drying. We understand that when it comes to water damage, a thorough job is critical to successfully restoring your home and its contents.
Taking care to prevent further damage
Furniture is moved and reset on Styrofoam blocks to prevent further damage, affected clothes, and furniture can typically be restored to a pre-loss condition using industry-leading technologies like the Esporta Wash System, and Fireline Ultrasonic System. Throughout the home flood restoration process, our technicians monitor moisture levels to verify that the drying of your home is timely and successful. Once moisture levels have been reduced to normal, the drying equipment is removed — and you can get back to normal.
Stanley Restoration uses state-of-the-art drying equipment and industry-approved methods to extract the maximum amount of water in the least amount of time from your home — including places where moisture hide.
No moisture escapes our water damage restoration services
As a professional water damage restoration company in the Dallas-Fort Worth, TX area, Stanley Restoration uses state-of-the-art drying equipment and industry-approved methods to extract the maximum amount of water in the least amount of time from your home — including places where moisture hide.
Halting water damage in its tracks
Mold beneath the carpet. Mildew in the closets. Warping of the woodwork. Water damage can quickly become a nightmare for homeowners — but our professional water extractors will help halt the damage with thorough water removal services. If you’ve recently experienced a water heater leak, drain backup, plumbing emergency or other accidental water damage to your home, you’re not alone. Sudden and accidental water damage is the most common restoration emergency that homeowners face. Because damage becomes worse as time elapses, it is vital to enlist the help of our professional, IICRC-certified water damage restoration company in the Dallas-Fort Worth, TX area, as soon as possible.
Tips For Water Damage
Water damage is one of the most common emergency-type issues that a homeowner can experience. Protect you and your family while preventing further damage with these water damage tips.
1. Assess the affected area. Your safety is paramount. Be very aware of your surroundings — slipping hazards, electrical hazards, and health hazards may be present. When in doubt, do not enter the damaged area.
2. Shut off the water source to the house if needed. The utility department or the local fire department can help or you can contact Stanley Restoration.
3. Contact a professional restoration company with a reliable reputation.
Please Do Not:
1. Do not attempt to deal with a major water damage yourself. Shop vacs and household fans will not remove large amounts of water effectively and will only cause the damage to worsen over time. Bacteria, odors, and mold can begin forming as materials such as carpet, carpet pad, studs, insulation, and drywall remain saturated.
2. Do not attempt to operate or remove any type of electronic device such as TV’s, etc.
3. Do not attempt to lift water-logged items. Saturated items are deceptively heavy and could cause injury.
4. Do not cross-contaminate. If you are not certain if the water source or water is clean, please do not remove items from this area or walk in this area. You could cause additional areas to become affected.